Friday, May 04, 2007

Sitting in Dodge City, KS


I'm parked in Dodge City, Kansas, on a nice shady neighborhood street waiting for the convection to fire. My nowcaster Bob Schaefer, an absolute godsend as far as my chasing strategy goes, has me waiting here for his call. The Stormtrack guys are all over the place as usual, but what many of them have in common today is anticipation for a big event later in the afternoon.

With so much terrain to cover and so many opinions about where it's going to go, it's just best to pick a spot and hope for the best. It's surely a lot cheaper than burning gas going hither and yon and back to hither again.


Bob just called and he's got me headed east toward Pratt, KS.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cisco needs an update. We were watching the news about the deaths in Kansas and now he's really worried.

Karen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home